Wednesday, October 19, 2011

IA Part Two Homework


1. How can my learning serve my community?
My learning can serve my community. When I teach someone what I have learned this will impact them positively. My knowledge on the Design Cycle was helpful to the 7th graders. They did not know what the Design Cycle was and I showed them what it was. This helped them know more. This was a positive impact that I made and it served my community.

2. How can your future projects become better?
My future projects can become better if I manage my time more efficiently. Managing my time more will give me enough time to add details to my project. This will also help me finish my project in time and will prevent me from being in a rush. My future projects could also become better if I put more creativity in them. This will help my project be more interesting. In this project I was not very creative.    

3. What have you learned about yourself and what you will continue to do or not do and why?
I have learned that when I create a plan that manages my time I can follow it. I will continue to create plans to manage my time. Managing my time will make me waste less time and finish on time. I will start to take every step of my projects seriously. This means doing all the work correctly in every step. 

4. How do you feel about your final product? What would you rate yourself on the Rubric scale of 1-6 for each part of the Assessment Criterion?
I feel proud in my final product but I believe that I can do better. I give myself a a 4 for my investigation because I did not investigate on good sources I could use to do my product. I give myself a 5 for plan because I planned my time and my product. I give myself a 2 for design because I did not do three designs I just started on my product. I give myself a 5 for create because I was on task while doing my product. I give my self a 5 for evaluate because the 7th graders got a 100 for my survey.  I give myself a 6 for attitudes in technology because I helped people, I was on task, and because I tried my best on my project.  

5. What would you do differently in regards to your planning and execution of your plan?
I will plan all my work. I will plan my time so that I can do my work in time and right. During my execution I will work efficiently and try to avoid distractions. By doing this I will do my work faster and more correctly. I will also avoid to do things at the last minute by doing this. I will follow my plan so that during the execution of my plan I will do good. During the execution of my plan I will ask questions when I am confused.  
-

No comments:

Post a Comment